After the Rwanda Tourism Chamber submitted comments to the RDB last week, it has decided to hold further discussions with tourism stakeholders about the proposed increase in permit prices. While these discussions continue and before a final definitive outcome is announced, Volcanoes Safaris would request agents and clients to bear with us.
We do not wish to make any further specific comments until the situation is absolutely clear in order to avoid any misunderstandings. As soon as we are able to issue a final statement we will do so but we do not wish to do this until there is clarity.
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause those who are are organizing travel arrangements to Rwanda. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our sales consultants if you have any queries regarding your booking or quote.