We also understand that bookings from 1st June are currently not being taken, nor is any information on availability being given, so we apologise for any delay in dealing with new enquiries for travel after that date.
There has been no official communication from the Rwanda Development Board thus far. Currently we are working to the existing prices of US$500 per gorilla permit until we receive full official confirmation.
We will issue further updates as and when more information is available to ensure our travellers and agents are kept updated.
For further information please consult a Volcanoes Safaris Sales Consultant.