East African residents are entitled to reduced rates at each of our four luxury properties in Uganda and Rwanda. The rates are listed below and proof of residency is required at the time of booking.
Volcanoes Safaris Terms & Conditions:
Payment terms are as follows:
- 20% non-refundable deposit upon receipt of invoice.
- Final balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings within 30 days of arrival – full payment due upon receipt of invoice.
Click here for full Terms and Conditions.
Services at Volcanoes Safaris Lodges for East African Residents:
- Rates are effective on new bookings made from 15th June 2016 and valid until 31st December 2017.
- Residents of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda and DRC qualify for resident rates with proof of residency.
- Resident rates will also apply to one non-resident accompanying a resident.
- Rates are also applicable to recognized conservation groups in the above countries.
- Rates are applicable to government and Embassy officials.
- Group rates apply to bookings of 5 people or more.
- Deluxe bandas can sleep a maximum of 2 children per banda staying with parents.
- Children of 16 years and under staying in the same room as their parents pay US $50 per night. Children under 5 years stay for free.
- Villa rates are also available on request should you wish to book any of the lodge exclusively.
- Rates are inclusive of current government taxes.
- For resident guests the following are included: accommodation and meals, soft drinks, laundry services and activities at the lodge, including one complimentary massage. All alcoholic drinks to be paid on consumption.
We look forward to welcoming you to our collection of luxury safari lodges in Rwanda and Uganda at these accessible local resident rates!