Volcanoes Safaris is delighted to offer you and your partner the chance to celebrate your marriage in style with safaris to the forests of Africa for your honeymoon! The idyllic scenery and wild adventures of tracking gorillas and chimpanzees will ensure that your most special of holidays is not just memorable but unforgettable. The sun rising and setting over expansive African vistas, the welcoming kindness of local staff and villagers and the unique eco-luxury lodges in Rwanda come together with you to create that special something you’re looking for.
The Volcanoes Safaris Honeymoon Package contains a host of unique moments for you to share with your partner and some great gifts and memories to take home as well, making it truly special.
- Traditional Rwandan woven basket containing a series of locally sourced gifts from us:
- Two of our celebrated Kitenge bathrobes
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- A local carving of a gorilla
- Honey, coffee, tea and soap from VSPT projects
- Tying the Knot: a length of specially woven rope is tied around your wrists to symbolise your bond as part of a small ceremony at the lodge
- Four Elements: a selection of four flavours (bitter, sweet, spicy, sour) are given to you that you taste together to symbolise your unwavering commitment to each other. The range of flavours takes on a personal meaning, whether it’s the four seasons of each year, four events that are on the horizon or something else in your relationship that is special to you.
- Couples’ Massages
- Private meals on request
To book your African honeymoon safari and add the Honeymoon Package to your trip to Uganda and Rwanda, simply Enquire Now and contact a member of our expert sales team!